Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Star Ratings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Star Ratings

    looks like we can all go back and re-vote on everyones star ratings now. ..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Ratings

    thank goodness they dont allow negative stars...my negative amount of stars would be too long for the page
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Ratings

    I must admit in the beginning I gave you like 2 starts b/c u argued with my man all the time LOL
    but this time around I'm thinking you can have a 5. Us Communists gotta stick together. ..

  4. #4
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Ratings

    haha but i hope this doesnt mean i cant argue with ol Blue
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Ratings

    LOL have at it..
    I know it's all in good fun, just as long as you don't say anything too mean b/c that right is reserved for me.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Ratings

    i just gave both of you 5 stars [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] because both you always have good posts

  7. #7
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Ratings

    I gave everyone on this thread a 5 star rating, with the exception of
    gcdevil! j/k I gave Mega a 1 star rating back in the day, good thing I get to change my rating. lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Ratings

    I probably deserved it. Thing is some posts are 1 star, some posts are 5 star. I dont think you can really judge a user on one post or another. Even Chubz is brilliant sometimes. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Ratings

    I only got one star and i dont say anything bad to people lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  10. #10
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Star Ratings

    Maybe you smell

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •